Call for Speakers: MBA Servicing Solutions Conference & Expo 2022—Deadline Sept. 13
Speaking proposals are now being accepted for the Mortgage Bankers Association’s Servicing Solutions Conference & Expo 2022, taking place February 22-25 in Orlando, Fla. This event is the largest gathering of mortgage servicers each year.
Submit your speaker proposal for yourself or a colleague by Monday, September 13. Provide the speaker’s area of expertise and abbreviated biography to be considered as a panelist on any breakout session. If you prefer to propose a topic, submit a session proposal and provide a session title, description, moderator’s name and proposed panelists.
Proposals are now being considered for all levels of expertise and experience for topics, including:
- Post-Forbearance Loss Mitigation
- Borrower and Community Outreach
- Servicing Government Loans
- Regulatory Changes and Hot Buttons (Fair Servicing, State Laws, etc)
- Supervision and Enforcement
- Property Preservation and/or Claims Management
- Natural Disasters/Climate Change
- Bankruptcy and Foreclosure
- Technology Innovation
Please note: Speaking opportunities are an MBA member benefit, and any MBA member may submit a proposal. If your proposal is accepted, you will be notified by November 16, 2021. Speakers will receive a discounted registration rate.
For other ways to engage, consider becoming a sponsor.
Thank you for your interest in MBA’s Servicing Solutions Conference & Expo 2022. We look forward to seeing you there!