MISMO Seeks Nominations for Standards Governance Committee Members
MISMO® seeks nominations for qualified industry professionals to serve on MISMO’s Standards Governance Committees for a two-year term beginning in January,2023. Positions are available on both the Residential and Commercial Standards Governance Committees.
The Standards Governance Committees are responsible for providing guidance and governance over MISMO’s standards development activities. The Standards Governance Committees report to MISMO’s Board of Directors. For a complete list of available positions, please see below.
If you wish to nominate yourself or another individual, please e-mail the required information to info@MISMO.org.
The deadline to submit nominations is midnight, ET on Friday, September 30, 2022.
Please note that only MISMO members in good standing may serve on the Governance Committees.
If you are not already a MISMO Member and would like to become one, please see our membership page for more information.
NOMINATIONS MUST INCLUDE:
- Nominee’s Name and Company
- Title of the Governance Seat
RESIDENTIAL GOVERNANCE SEATS INCLUDED IN THE ELECTION
- GSE – Government Sponsored Enterprise
- Residential Lender (2 Seats) – lender, mortgage company or broker
- Origination Technology – provides business applications to originate loans
- Service Provider – represents service areas such as Flood, Fraud, Property Assessment, Title, Tax, etc.
- Servicing Technology – provides business applications to service loans
- Technology Vendor – provides technology to support loan origination, servicing, selling, or investing
- Mortgage Insurance – provides mortgage insurance related services
- At Large – any residential MISMO member
COMMERCIAL GOVERNANCE SEATS INCLUDED IN THE ELECTION
- At Large (2 Seats) -any commercial MISMO member
- Primary Market
- Technology Vendor