MBA Elects 2022 Board of Directors
SAN DIEGO—The Mortgage Bankers Association on Sunday swore in its Board of Directors for the 2022 membership year at its 2021 Annual Convention & Expo.
The Board of Directors will be chaired by Kristy Fercho, Executive Vice President and Head of Home Lending at Wells Fargo.
The MBA Board of Directors consists of 39 elected members and one ex-officio member (MBA President and CEO Bob Broeksmit, CMB). MBA directors represent its commercial/multifamily, residential and associate membership. The Board of Directors sets the strategic direction for MBA and oversees management of the association’s affairs.
“I am confident that MBA members will be well served by the leadership qualities and passion that is instilled in every individual on this year’s Board of Directors,” Fercho said. “Together, we’ll address some of our industry’s most pressing issues, including housing affordability, minority homeownership, diversifying the industry and regulatory and legislative activities.”
New members of the MBA Board of Directors are:
- Mark Jones (Vice Chairman), Amerifirst Home Mortgage
- Jack Gay, Nuveen Real Estate
- Christopher George, CMG Financial
- Sonya Luechauer, DHI Mortgage Company
- Jeffrey Majewski, CBRE Capital Markets
- Peter Norden, HomeBridge Financial Services Inc.
- Gary Otten, MetLife, Inc.
- David Spector, PennyMac Financial Services Inc.
- Joe Tyrrell, ICE Mortgage Technology
- Jim Wehmann, FICO
- Jeffrey Weidell, NorthMarq
Members remaining on MBA’s Board of Directors are:
- Kristy Fercho (Chairman), Wells Fargo
- Matthew Rocco (Chairman-Elect), Grandbridge Real Estate Capital LLC
- Susan Stewart (Immediate Past Chairman), SWBC Mortgage
- Albert Blank, Union Home Mortgage
- Byron Boston, Dynex Capital Inc.
- Patrick Carey, Bank of America
- Todd Chamberlain, Truist
- Christine Chandler, M&T Realty Capital Corp.
- William Emerson, Rock Holdings Inc.
- Laura Escobar, Lennar Mortgage
- Matthew Galligan, CIT
- Eric Gates, Apex Home Loans Inc.
- Nima Ghamsari, Blend
- Owen Lee, Success Mortgage Partners Inc.
- Bill Lowman, American Pacific Mortgage
- Angela Mago, KeyBank Real Estate Capital
- Mary Ann McGarry, Guild Mortgage Co.
- Claudia Merkle, National Mortgage Insurance Corp.
- Stanley Middleman, Freedom Mortgage Corp.
- J. David Motley, CMB, Colonial Savings F.A.
- Mark O’Donovan, JPMorgan Chase
- Kurt Pfotenhauer, First American Title Insurance Co.
- Jay Plum, Fifth Third Bank
- Christine Rhea, Mortgage Investors Group
- Debra Still, CMB, Pulte Financial Services
- Michael Tanner, Pacific Southwest Realty Services
- Jeffery Taylor, Digital Risk LLC
- Thomas Wind, U.S. Bank Home Mortgage