Attention Lenders: 2021 MBA/STRATMOR Peer Group Roundtables
Is your company flying blind with incomplete or incomparable data to support key business decisions? Consider joining an elite group of 100+ lenders this spring that participate in the MBA and STRATMOR Peer Group Roundtables (PGR).
Our PGR program – which consists of a detailed data compilation as well as two-day roundtable meetings across seven different peer groups – provides the performance metrics and peer-to-peer discourse that you need.
Here’s just a sample of what we provide:
• Production revenues and expenses for four channels: Retail, Broker Wholesale, Correspondent and Consumer Direct
• Volume by product and investor type
• Breakdown of sales versus fulfillment costs by production channel
• Production support/post-closing costs and personnel
• Personnel and other costs related to technology and corporate allocations
• Productivity metrics by production channel
• Systems/vendors used for more than 40 different functions
And, more importantly, this program provides the anecdotal feedback and perspectives on these metrics that only come from moderated discussions with peers of similar size and operating models. Through survey results and roundtables, you will gain insights on performance gaps and ways to improve profitability and efficiency.
For most peer groups, we offer the PGR only once per year, so don’t miss out—save your space now! Peer groups are already forming and have limited availability. The survey kick-off (data through December 31) begins January 15 with virtual roundtables taking place in March and April.
To register or obtain more information, contact us: Marina Walsh, Vice President of Industry Analysis at (202) 557-2817 or email@example.com. Visit our website at www.mba.org/pgr.