MBA’s Mike Fratantoni Speaks at LBA Ware Quarterly Webinar Feb. 11
LBA Ware, Macon, Ga., holds a webinar on Thursday, Feb. 11, featuring Mortgage Bankers Association Chief Economist Mike Fratantoni.
The webinar, More Insights, Better Decisions: Michael Fratantoni’s 2021 Mortgage Industry Outlook, is part of LBA Ware’s2021 quarterly webinar series. Fratantoni will present a data-packed discussion on the state of the mortgage industry. Drawing on the latest stats, he will help you take a data-driven approach to your business decisions this year.
Key discussion topics:
- A macro-economic overview of the job market and rate expectations
- Housing and mortgage market trends and forecasts around borrower demographics, applications, and origination volume
- The latest origination and servicing benchmarks with a focus on production profitability and productivity
- Key policy items from Washington and what they might mean for your business
- Answers to YOUR questions on what lies ahead for the mortgage industry
The webinar takes place Thursday, February 11, from 1:00-2:00 p.m. ET. Registration is free, but spaces are limited. For more information, click https://bit.ly/3abJXt3.