April 18: Multifamily Finance Faces Headwinds Head-On
Apartment markets are cooling off this year after a long bull run. Moderating rent growth, rising vacancies and slowing loan originations all set the stage for multifamily finance. Buyers, sellers and lenders are sorting through price discovery at a time when higher interest rates and the impacts on economic growth bring uncertainty and capital markets volatility.
Tuesday, April 18, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ET
Click here for more information.
• Performance and transaction trends in an economy with slowing growth
• Growth projections and constraints for multifamily markets across product types
• Opportunities and challenges for financing across various capital sources
• All CREF Professionals
• Moderator: Matt Hodson, Senior Vice President, Debt & Structured Finance, CBRE
• Amber Rao, Vice President, Multifamily Capital Markets Lending, KeyBank Real Estate Capital
• Patrick McQuinn, Senior Director, CMBS, KBRA