MBA Education Webinar Sept. 7: Climate Risk Management Data & Analytics
With ever-increasing climate activity and natural disasters, it is imperative for mortgage lenders to consider the effects of these events on their mortgage portfolio. Join MBA Education and industry experts in the field of climate and natural disaster risk management as they share insights on how single-family mortgage market participants can better understand and assess the ways in which these risks impact their companies – and their customers.
For more information and to register, click here.
This discussion will cover the rapidly changing set of climate-related compliance rules and requirements. Attendees will also be provided with an overview of available tools to quantify their exposure to climate and natural disaster risk.
Wednesday, September 7 (2:00 – 3:00 p.m. ET)
- Overview of available data, tools, and analytics to assess climate risk exposure
- Linkages between climate/natural disaster events and mortgage-related risks
- Estimating the potential impact of climate/natural disaster events on mortgage portfolios and servicing portfolios
- Understanding of climate-related scenario analysis
- Evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of various climate risk models and risk management tools
Who Should Attend?
- Loan Production Executives
- Loan Servicing Executives
- Risk Management Professionals
- Compliance Officers
- Technology and Data Professionals
- George Gallagher, Principal – ESG, Climate Change, Natural Hazard & Spatial Solutions, CoreLogic
- Scott Giberson, Principal, Flood Compliance, CoreLogic
- David D. Evans, Principal and Consulting Actuary, Milliman
- Leighton Hunley, Financial Consultant, Milliman
- Jason Huang, Director, RiskSpan, Inc.
- Janet Jozwik, Managing Director, RiskSpan, Inc.