C-PACE Financing 101: A Commercial/Multifamily Lender’s Overview August 23
Two of the hottest topics in commercial real estate today are ESG and climate change. This industry backdrop is spurring an interest in green building improvements from various market participants. A diverse set of panelists will explore a program which helps borrowers finance energy-efficiency improvements.
Participants will get the details of how the program works as well as which owners and which states have been the most active to date in using the program. Discover how Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy (C-PACE) financing is being used for commercial/multifamily properties in various markets across the country.
Click here for more information.
- Tuesday, August 23 (1:30 PM – 2:30 PM ET)
- C-PACE Financing
- The economics of C-PACE
- The states and jurisdictions that allow this type of financing and how much is occurring
- The outlook for C-PACE given increased focus on ESG and environmental issues broadly
- Case studies of properties that leveraged C-PACE financing
Who Should Attend?
- Mortgage Brokers
- Mortgage Bankers
- Adam Lipkin, Vice President, Greystone