May 10: Arc of LIBOR History Bends Towards SOFR
Investment and finance industries including commercial real estate continue toward the pending transition away from LIBOR benchmarks for floating-rate debt. Join the Mortgage Bankers Association as CRE finance industry experts share their expectations, insights and experiences. Get the latest details as well as relevant timelines and industry developments from a broad cross section of market participants.
Time: May 10, 2021 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada).
Click here for more information or to register.
– What has been the experience of the GSEs?
– What movements are in process with CRE CLO market?
– Where are balance sheet lenders with respect to transition and timeline for writing floating-rate loans referencing SOFR?
– Where is the marketplace in terms of SOFR calculation and what’s been working?
– What is the landscape for derivatives and interest rate caps?
Reena Pally, Managing Director, Metlife Investment Management (Moderator)
Matt Hoffman, Director, Chatham Financial
Richard Jones, Partner, Dechert
Dan Olsen, Senior Vice President, KeyBank
Christopher Speaker, Senior Policy Analyst, Multifamily, Federal Housing Finance Agency