CRE Basics: Borrower Mortgage Credit and Financial Statement Analysis Starts Aug. 17
MBA Education Borrower Mortgage Credit and Financial Statement Analysis provides the basic information needed to evaluate a borrower’s financial condition for mortgage credit purposes.
The course reviews the components of the various financial statements and other required mortgage credit documentation. Participants will have the opportunity to create organizational charts, analyze financial statements, calculate liquidity ratios for a prospective borrower and write a recommendation to the lender.
- Borrower Organizational Structures
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Balance Sheet Analysis and the REO Schedule
- Evaluating Borrower Financial Risks
- Loan Originators/Loan Processors
- Loan Analysts/Underwriters
- Loan Closers
- Individuals who work in other areas of commercial real estate (marketing, law, accounting) and want to learn more about the commercial/multifamily appraisal
- Instructors are TBD. The names of the instructors will be emailed to registrants closer to the course start date.
Scholarship Availability & Discounts:
MBA’s Path to Diversity Scholarship enables employees from diverse backgrounds to advance their career development by receiving up to $2,000 in education funds. Learn more and apply at mba.org/pathtodiversity.
- Tuesday, August 17 (1:00 – 2:30 PM ET)
- Tuesday, August 24 (1:00 – 2:30 PM ET)
- Tuesday, August 31 (1:00 – 2:30 PM ET)
- Wednesday, September 8 (1:00 – 2:30 PM ET)
** Webinars may vary in duration depending on the subject matter**
- Instructor Guided Online Learning
Click here for more information.