Attend One Of MBA’s Virtual Conferences With Scholarship Funds
Attend MBA’s fall conferences for free with our Path to Diversity Scholarship.
The scholarship offers professional development opportunities, such as earning Continuing Professional Education (CPE), Continuing Legal Education (CLE) or Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) credits.
Apply for the scholarship to attend one of these online events:
- Human Resources Virtual Symposium 2020, September 10-11
- MBA LIVE – Risk Management, QA and Fraud Prevention Forum 2020, September 15-16
- MBA LIVE – Regulatory Compliance Conference 2020, November 9-10
- MBA LIVE – Commercial/Multifamily Housing Servicing and Technology Conference 2020, November 17-18
- MBA LIVE – Accounting and Financial Management Conference 2020, December 9-10
To be eligible, you must be part of one or more of the following under-represented groups: female; non-white or bi-racial; lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender. Recipients may use scholarship funds once per year and up to three times in their career and require separate applications for each use.
In addition to virtual conferences, the scholarship may also be used for all MBA Education offerings. See the full list of scholarship-qualified programs.